While I spend a majority of my day in the confinement of Wurster Hall, I do actually have a real home. Home consists of 5 girls living in a quaint, two bedroom/one bath apartment. That's right...
one bathroom. Luckily we have an extra sink/vanity directly outside the bathroom door.
So, with five girls, we probably have a tidy apartment. What, with all those women to clean and cook, right? *Shakes head*
Exhibit A: Dishes

(And this was after I had already washed a few...) The original plan was for each of us to wash our own dishes, preferably right after we used them. However, with school work (facebook) and other obligations, we fell into a patterns of laziness and apathy.

I too have taken to this pattern. Hence my use of a fork to eat oatmeal...
Exhibit B: Shoes

Having a pile of shoes: very girly. Leaving them sprawled across the main walkway so that people have to jump over them: not so much.
Exhibit C: Recycling

Pay no attention to Joyce's clothes. Notice the mountain of recyclables we have stacked underneath them. At least we're environmentally conscious...
Other notes: we've used our vacuum a total of maybe 4 times and cleaned our bathroom once. The closest thing we had to a complete apartment scrub-down was to get ready for the one party we threw...
I think the conclusion I've come to is that:
We are guys.
We need to have more parties.
Until next time,
Katharine
2 comments:
Yesterday's kitchen table should have been Exhibit D.
damn, you ARE a boy
Post a Comment