As noted in my earlier entry, I am a slow worker (a key contributor to my constant lack of sleep). And, of course, this is due in part to internet distractions and entirely unnecessary yogurt breaks. But at the heart of it, I am simply (heh) an over-thinker. And this goes beyond the realm of studio and academia. It is evident in almost every aspect of my life. I am self-conscious in the sense that I'm constantly aware of my every thought and action. I need structure. I need a plan. I need to know what, how and when things will happen. And have needed to for as long as I could remember.
Then, the other day I stumbled upon this (while I should have been building a model):

A simple idea. (And, yeah, it's pretty darn cute.)
Now I think I just need to print out a copy and carry it with me wherever I go...
Until next time,
Katharine
1 comment:
Do you think that artist planned that piece of art to look like that?
Post a Comment